Refund and Cancellation policy
ENTRY GUIDELINES AND RULES
- You may use a photocopy of the physical or downloaded form to send in your application.
- Only one applicant can apply for the Event using a single form. Also, do not send in more than one entry per person; multiple applications will entail all being rejected.
- Applicants must submit their entries only via the Application Modes mentioned on our website. No individual/group has been authorised to collect entries on behalf of the organizers.
- NO GROUP ENTRIES will be accepted for the Marathon/Half Marathon/Timed 10K race category.
- One representative can apply online / submit application forms for maximum 10 individuals.
- Before sending in your application, please check if you.
- have filled in details against all mandatory fields prefixed with ‘*’ in the application form;
- have attached a copy of your latest timing certificate as may be required to confirm your entry based on the timing pre-qualification criteria if required;
- have affixed a copy of your latest colour passport sized photograph with face clearly visible on the form;
- have attached a copy of either your Aadhar card, Driving License or Passport to the form along with PAN CARD;
- have enclosed the requisite application fees (refer to ‘application fees’ chart);
- have signed the ‘waiver’ in the application form;
- are of minimum age of as per the race category.
- If applicant is below the age of 16 years, the guardian has also signed the ‘waiver’ and written his/her relation with the applicant.
- Where any discrepancy is found in any of the above mentioned mandatory requirements, your application will not to be accepted.
- On entry confirmation, marathon/half marathon runners will be further classified into age categories for prize money. For more information log on to event website www.thesuratmarathon.com. The line-up sections mentioned in the confirmation criteria of Marathon/Half Marathon/Timed 10K are indicative and may undergo a change, which will be communicated on the event website post close of all registrations.
- Entries not accepted: Participation in the event is subject to entry confirmation. Where your entry is not confirmed for any reason, the entry fees paid by you will not be refunded.
- Confirmed participants of marathon/ half marathon, who are unable to participate on race day due to unavoidable circumstances like injury or illness, will not get any refund
- Running number bib collection:
- All confirmed participants/their authorised representatives are required to come to the Expo in Surat as per schedule which will be provided on www.thesuratmarathon.com and through SMS to every individual.
- It is mandatory for all individual participant to collect his/her running number personally from the Expo. In case of unavoidable circumstances, such runner can send his/her representative to collect running number bib on his/her behalf. Please note, a representative will not be allowed to collect running number bib on behalf of more than ONE Marathon/Half Marathon/Timed 10K participant and FIVE Dream Run/Senior Citizen’s/Champions with Disability participant.
Authorised representative must carry with him/her (a) website confirmation (b) photo-identity proof (Aadhar card, PAN card or passport) of the representative and the confirmed participant.
Confirmed runner’s identity and proof of residence may be verified by a verification agency hired for validating the details provided by you in the form. Where any information and/or any document provided by an applicant/runner at any point in time is found to be incorrect, participation of the said runner shall be withheld/ disqualified and there will be no refund of application fees paid by the runner. All benefits accruing to the said runner as a participant of The Surat Marathon – Run For Tapi shall stand forfeited.
Race day images of all participants will be screened visually after the race and if any of the participant is found not wearing the running number bib allotted to him/her, the participant registered for that bib will be disqualified from the race and the subsequent edition of the event in 2019. Further, SFF reserves the right to take necessary legal action against the registered participant and the person who has used the running number bib on race day, for impersonation.
For information on awards and accolades, log on to www.thesuratmarathon.com
Please thoroughly go through all information mentioned in this form prior to submitting your application. Confirmation of applications received will be subject to the applicable confirmation criteria and the entry rules given herein.
This application form and the right to participate in the event and the rights and benefits available to the applicant under this entry form is at the sole discretion of the event Promoter, Surat Future Foundation LLP, and cannot be transferred to any other person under any circumstances. The applicant alone shall be entitled to the rights and benefits arising out of such confirmation of participation.